This page has moved to a new address.

Hydration = Happiness

La Petite Maison Verte: Hydration = Happiness

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hydration = Happiness

With the dog days of summer upon us, I think it important to use my blog as a soap-box to share with you this public service announcement: Drink More Water.

I don't know about you, but my body has been telling me that it needs more water, I'm thirsty more frequently and wake up with a headache if I haven't had plenty to drink the day before. I know I don't drink nearly enough every day but I'm on my way to getting the required daily intake with my water bottle: Thermos Intak BPA Free Hydration Bottle. I love it because it has a little dial on the top which keeps track of how many bottles of water you've had to drink each day and serves as a constant reminder to get plenty of fluids. It's BPA free and has a clear plastic cover to keep the pour spout sanitary, plus it was only $9.99 at Target! Yesterday I had three bottles of water...today I'm going to shoot for four.


P.S. Your body won't care if you sneak some crystal light lemonade into your water bottle :)

P.P.S. I should mention that it was my sister Colleen who first introduced me to this fabulous bottle! When we visited her in Hawai'i she let me borrow one of hers and I fell in LOVE with it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous -Colleen & Ben said...

oh my goodness... you little sneak! You are forgetting to mention the person that introduced you to this amazing bottle :)

 
At August 4, 2010 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Jules said...

You're right Colleen, I am completely remiss! The blog post has been updated to reflect my gratitude :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home