This page has moved to a new address.

Are you hungry yet?

La Petite Maison Verte: Are you hungry yet?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are you hungry yet?

Sorry I haven't posted any recipes in a LONG time! The truth is, B and I started on P90X and because of the (relatively) strict diet involved, I haven't been doing any cooking or baking!! Quel nightmare, I know! The diet isn't too bad, as in I'm not ever hungry, but it's absolute torture to not be allowed to exercise my creativity in the kitchen. I almost want to bake and just send the goodies to work with B but I don't think I'm ready to face that kind of temptation (read: I don't think I'd last one second with any sort of fresh baked treat in the house, no matter how "delicious" the chocolate protein shakes are).

So until the 90 days are up, (or I decide to give up on it altogether), start looking forward to posts about my other loves: fashion, design, travel, etc.


P.S. B is taking me to MAINE for labor day!! I'm so excited!! Already researching restaurants and things to do while we're there and in the Boston area for a few days too.


Stay strong and carry on


xoxo J

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous -Colleen & Ben said...

Oh. My. Gosh! You didn't tell me that the reason you have cut back on carbs is because you started P90X!! you go girl!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home