This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas 2011: Part 1

La Petite Maison Verte: Christmas 2011: Part 1

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011: Part 1

So, I just realized I haven't shared any Christmas pictures yet!

We stayed home this year and had my WHOLE family come to visit.  Mom and Dad came from Maryland, Heidi and Rob came from Long Island, NY, and Colleen and Ben came all the way from Hawaii.  That's right.  We are loved.

I made a Gingerbread House this year.  I had so much fun designing the facade and adding lots of little details.  Definitely making this a tradition from now on.

the front
the back

I loved the way our Christmas Tree looked this year.  Lots of bird ornaments as well as my His & Hers Silhouette Ornaments I made a few years back.  I still haven't gotten around to making one of Hudson yet...maybe next year.









get caught under the mistletoe!

And of course, Hudson looks dapper in his Christmas bow tie.  Definitely stole the show everywhere he went.




Chadwick family, Christmas Eve 2011

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home