This page has moved to a new address.

Coming Soon

La Petite Maison Verte: Coming Soon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coming Soon

Having visitors is no easy feat.  It's been wonderful having my Mom and Dad visiting in Tampa for the last week.  But that plus starting a new job has meant that my free time has been almost non-existant.  And when I do have a spare minute, I'm usually passed out on the couch, exhausted after a (fun) filled day.

We've had a such a great time this week:  spending time at the beach, exploring Tampa by boat, walking Hudson all around the neighborhood, dining on gourmet meals and hitting our favorite local Fro-Yo spot.  I haven't cooked as much as I usually do because we've been eating out a lot.  It will be good to get back to our normal routine, but I will really miss my parents too.  They fly back to Maryland tonight and then we're having more company come this weekend.

I hope to get a few posts up before then because I know things will be busy with more guests at the house. Here's a little sneak peak of a fresh, springtime salad I know you'll love....


Is it Springtime where you are?!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home